- By registering your mobile number on AAA Profit Analytics Pvt. Ltd.’s website, you agree to be contacted by our personnel or to receive SMS’s and it shall be treated as ‘opt inn’ in case if the contact number you have registered with us, is subscribed in DND registry (Do Not Disturb). By registering for our services, you also agree to comply with our Private Policy and Terms & Conditions.
Please be aware that you may receive calls related to services promotions and any sort of contests and polls organised by us. In case there are any changes in your contact information that we retain, please bring this to our knowledge either by call or email.
- Your information whether public or private, will not be sold, rented, exchanged, transferred or given to any company/establishment/individual for any reason, without your consent for the same.
- Your information will be used ONLY for providing the services to you for which you have subscribed to us. For which you have shared your respective information.
- The information shared with us by you represents your identity with us. Please update us through email or call, as and when any changes take place regarding any of the details that you’ve shared with us.
- In addition to the service provided to you, your information (Mobile Number, E-Mail ID etc.) can be brought in use for sending you newsletters, survey, contest information, or information about any new services of the Company which will be for your own good and while subscribing for our services you agree that AAA Profit Analytics has the right to do so.
- Information We Collect:
We collect the following information which includes the following:
Name, address and phone number of the Client
Age and Gender
AAA Profit Analytics may, in its absolute discretion, suspend/hold its services where the KYC requirements are incomplete or incorrect.
The information shared with us by you represents your identity with us. Please update us through email or call, as and when any changes take place regarding any of the details that you’ve shared with us.
Protecting Your Privacy – Security
AAA Profit Analytics takes appropriate measures to protect our user’s information from unauthorized access or disclosures.
All of our Users’ information (whether or not sensitive) is restricted in our offices. Our staff and employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy policies and practices and are regularly reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
Data Retention and Erasure
Please note that if you request for the erasure of your Personal Information; We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend an account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that account to prevent that user from opening a new account in the future.
We may retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations and reasons of public interests. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the website, even after your account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
Because we maintain copies of Personal Information to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.