You can now invest in LIC IPO by opening a demat account with Indira Securities. Here’s a step by step guide for the same.
- Open an account with us through online procedure
- Click on to the LIC IPO pop-up button on the right
- Enter your name and mobile number and click on to “Apply now”
- You’re all set to invest in Latest IPO’s.
- You’ll get all the latest IPO’s where you can apply for it.
- Fill in the number of lots and the price you’d like to apply for.
- Check the details and confirm your payment
- You can also check your application status online
In 1956, LIC was formed by the merger of 245 private insurers and private fund societies. In the insurance sector, FDI was allowed at a rate of 26 percent in 2000, but this has now been boosted to 74 percent. Until the 1990s, the company had a monopoly in the insurance industry, after which many private players emerged. LIC still has a market share of over 74.58 percent as of March 31, 2021, despite the fact that there are 23 private insurers in the market.
According to their most recent report, LIC has 2,048 branches across India, with 8 zonal offices in Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kanpur, Patna, Bhopal, and Hyderabad. In addition, there are 113 Divisional offices, 1,178 Mini offices, and 1,526 Satellite offices